As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases
A beret is a stylish circular and flat cap that is generally woven or crocheted. However, the entire beauty of this cap is seen when you know how to properly wear a beret. This soft-textured beauty is also visible in clothing, particularly for military services and many other organizations across the world. Because these hats are never out of style, this article presents the most fashionable ways to wear one. Prepare to jump on the high-end fashion bandwagon as we offer some of our intriguing ideas. Continue to scroll down.
In This Article
- Ways To Wear A Beret
- How To Wear A Beret With Short Hair?
- How To Wear A Beret With Bangs?
- How To Wear A Beret With Curly Hair?
- How To Wear A Beret With Long Hair?
- Frequently Asked Questions
So, here are some of the trendiest and most successful beret hat hacks! First and foremost, there is no correct way to wear a beret. It all depends on how you carry it. Traditionally, it is wrapped around one side of the head almost to the brow. You can also want to puff it up to keep fit. Alternatively, you might use bobby pins and bands to secure it better. Let us now go into the numerous different ways to wear this cap!
How To Wear A Beret With Short Hair?
Short hair has its advantages and disadvantages; we all love it since it takes less upkeep, but when it comes to style, a bit more effort is required. Here are various ways to wear a French beret cap with short hair. So keep reading!
For Pixie cut:
If you have a pixie cut, you don’t need to think twice; simply wear a cropped shirt, trousers, and a titled beret! Because there is no way this isn’t going to work! If you’re wondering how to wear a leather beret, this hairdo is ideal. Adding sunglasses can also make this look more interesting!
The traditional tucking method:
- Begin by tying all of your hair into a low pony with a little scrunchie or thin band.
- To make it more fashionable, leave your fringes or bangs in front and collect the rest of your hair.
- Place the lower bottom of the beret below the knot, so that it covers the knot.
- You may now wrap the beret around your head perfectly.
- You may give it a tiny tilt to the left. Make sure the hair knot is hidden behind the beret.
Braiding is the third style!
- Take a section of your hair from the thicker front region of your head.
- Make a thin braid with that section.
- Place the beret on the opposite side, slightly slanted, until the braid’s root is visible.
- To keep the braid in place, tuck the end behind your ears or use a hair clip.
How To Wear A Beret With Bangs?
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- You may try wearing it higher on your head, so that only the crown of the beret is visible from the front. This is a stylish way to wear a beret in the summer.
- A side pony is another option you might consider. Make a low ponytail and let your hair fall forward from your shoulders. You can keep your bangs as they are around your brow. Put the beret on the other side of the head. Yes, the same-titled beret position works well!
- You may also try a two-sided ponytail with bangs in the front. For this look, wear your beret at the top rear of your head to avoid distracting the two side ponies. It is entirely up to you whether you want a high pony or a low pony on the sides!
How To Wear A Beret With Curly Hair?
Curly hair now has a distinct appearance. We did some research and came up with some suggestions for how to wear a French beret when you have curls!
- You can attempt this style if you have curly, thick hair that does not remain in place. Take a large hair band or scrunchie and wrap it around your head from the brow to the back. When you wear it, your hair will not project the beret. Now put on the beret and the band! The band now keeps your hair back, but the beret will complete your outfit!
- You may also attempt a ponytail with curly hair! Make a medium-high ponytail. The beret can be worn just above the pony’s knot.
- A messy bun is coming next! Make a sloppy bun with the top section of your hair in front to create a side fringe. You now have two choices for the beret. You may either cover the entire bun or wear it over it. You may also wear it slightly above the bun to cover the top of your head. You’ll look great either way!
How To Wear A Beret With Long Hair?
People with longer hair, your efforts in growing it thus far will pay off today! If you have a long mane, you may experiment with a variety of designs and possibilities on how to correctly wear a French beret! We’ve picked a few styles for you to consider!
- You can braid both sides of your hair and wear your beret on one side, hiding one ear.
- The above style can be modified somewhat. It is possible to do without the braids. You only need to create that side partition.
- Because long and straight hair is easier to manage, wearing the beret as a hat also works wonderfully. During the winter, a scarf is also an excellent addition!
- For long hair, a low bun with a beret would suffice. With longer hair, the bun can assist support the beret and keep it in place.
A beret is a fashionable flat circular cap constructed of woven or knitted textiles. We hope we have given you with all of the information you want on how to wear a beret. Just make sure it fits well on your head so you don’t have to modify it while wearing it. But keep one thing in mind: use the ideas we’ve provided above to make your own own style statement. Allow your physical appearance to speak for you and disclose more about your personality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.What face shape can wear a beret?
Ans. A beret is a classic fashion accessory that complements any face type.
Q.Are berets supposed to cover your ears?
Ans. No. Berets should be worn around an inch or half an inch behind the ears.
Q.Is it OK to wear a beret indoors?
Ans. Yes. Berets may also be worn inside since they provide an exquisite look.